Video Sponsored by Skillshare. The first 500 people to use this link will get a 2 month, free trial! https://skl.sh/tedforbes
Ted Forbes shares why he has moved almost exclusively to Lightroom Mobile on his iPad. He also shares info on Cloud Synching, probably the most powerful way of leveraging Adobe Lightroom. This lets you import files, work on mobile devices such as an iPad or your phone – and everything from raw files and any edits you make will sync back with your catalog on the desktop.
I’ve been using this setup for travel and studio recently. I can also sync all of my Lightroom Presets so literally my entire workflow is available on any device.
Check out my other videos:
• How to edit video using Lumafusion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbYwPAVK_tk
• Switching to an iPad for Photo and Video Editing? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fRJXJCEIyw
• The Film Look with Levels Adjustments https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQiqOinqHV4
• Working on a Book https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtWhiFz9bgk
• Camera of the Year? Panasonic S1/S1R https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jv_6Ahyb8
On my channel you will find videos about photography, cinematography, post processing tutorials for Capture One, Lightroom and Photoshop, photo assignments that YOU can participate in, the Artist Series and more. The Artist Series is an ongoing set of videos I produce as documentaries on living photographers. I am extremely passionate about photography and video and my goal in making these videos is to share my passion and enthusiasm with you! Don’t forget to subscribe and make sure to hit the like button and share this video if you enjoyed it!
* Video sponsored by Skillshare
The Art of Photography
2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109
US of A(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)
Error: Contact form not found.