Special thanks to AdoramaPIX for printing everything shown in the video. Upload your work at https://www.adoramapix.com/ and use offer code ted20off for 20% off at checkout.
Printing is one of the most important things you can do as a photographer. Getting your work off the screen and on to paper creates a tactile object and you will see your work completely differently when printed.
Paper selection is particularly important to bring out the way your want your work to be seen. The results are spectacular.
Check out my other videos:
• Finding your voice in street photography https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LadtgYRxSos
• The Establishing Shot :: Why Its Important https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_aPbs7tWTRY
• Camera of the year?? Panasonic S1, S1R https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3jv_6Ahyb8
• Fired from Canon! The Instagram Problem https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQqdw0iNBeo&t=47s
• Sony Infrared Camera and the Hot Air Balloon https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=krcKbSUHmSE
On my channel you will find videos about photography, cinematography, post processing tutorials for Capture One, Lightroom and Photoshop, photo assignments that YOU can participate in, the Artist Series and more. The Artist Series is an ongoing set of videos I produce as documentaries on living photographers. I am extremely passionate about photography and video and my goal in making these videos is to share my passion and enthusiasm with you! Don’t forget to subscribe and make sure to hit the like button and share this video if you enjoyed it!
The Art of Photography
2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109
US of A