Dogfish Head is an amazing brewery in Deleware – they’ve released a Gose called Super Eight. Currently collaborating on a film with Kodak, they claim this beer can be the perfect catalist for developing film. I decided to put it to the test. Can you actually develop film using beer? Develop responsibly.
My Lightroom Presets – last chance to save 40%! http://theartofphotography.tv/presets/
This video is sponsored by Squarespace. For a free trial, visit https://squarespace.com/aop and use offer code AOP to save 10% on check out!
Kodak’s documentation for using Super Eight to develop film https://www.kodak.com/US/en/corp/campaign/dogfish/default.htm?cid=go&idhbx=dogfish&idhbx=dogfish
Check out my other videos:
• Lightroom Presets :: Get Incredible Looking Images https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hO6s6oRPR1A
• We Are All Better Than This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gjHhOi3wak
• The Ultimate Portrait Lens :: Sony 135mm f/1.8 G Master https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2mLNFmNOT8
• Developing Color Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4nRPckotCw
• Developing Black & White Film https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKVKOnexIY0
On my channel you will find videos about photography, cinematography, post processing tutorials for Capture One, Lightroom and Photoshop, photo assignments that YOU can participate in, the Artist Series and more. The Artist Series is an ongoing set of videos I produce as documentaries on living photographers. I am extremely passionate about photography and video and my goal in making these videos is to share my passion and enthusiasm with you! Don’t forget to subscribe and make sure to hit the like button and share this video if you enjoyed it!
The Art of Photography
2830 S. Hulen, Studio 133
Fort Worth, TX 76109
US of A