This video is almost two hours long, but if you are struggling with Lightroom, this might help clear up a lot of questions. Presented by Tim Grey and B&H Photo Video this will help you to understand how to best put Lightroom to use.
Just a few things you will learn:
• Achieving optimal tonal range and contrast
• Ensuring accurate and pleasing color
• Maximizing detail
• Creating attractive black and white interpretations
• Creative effects
• Cropping and cleanup
• Applying targeted adjustments
• Sending images to Photoshop
• Much more!